Make the move to Google Cloud
In today’s unpredictable business environment, it is essential to attain a competitive advantage on the market. One powerful way to stay ahead, drive agility, maintain flawless operations and gain valuable business insights is migrating your infrastructure, data and services to the cloud: a move which can position you as a digital leader within your industry.
As more and more businesses make the leap to the cloud, Devoteam – a trusted advisor and Google Cloud Premier Partner – is here to highlight three key topics which resonate with many companies as they begin their journey.
Ready to dive into them with us?Let’s get started!
Which topic are you
interested in discussing?
These are the three key topics of today’s market, no matter if your main goal lies in migrating data, infrastructure or services.
Security & Resilience
Key talking points
- On-premise environments may be perceived as the more secure option in comparison with the cloud, which needs to be compliant and in-accordance with policies
- Cloud misconfiguration is a key security threat, with nearly 70 % of CISOs citing it as a top concern in a 2020 Ermetic survey
- Being flexible and maintaining a solid overview of your enterprises’ data can be challenging with an on-premise environment
The Devoteam view
- Google Cloud provides state-of-the-art security measures and compliance standards, with Devoteam ready to aid you in shaping a comprehensive, cloud-compliant strategy tailored to your specific business needs
- As Google Cloud experts and Premier Partners, Devoteam can help you prevent misconfiguration and provide regular security trainings, certifications, compliance programs and shape clear policies to make sure you encounter no issues
- With multiple data centres around the globe, Google Cloud provides resilience and gives to the power to leverage multiple embedded systems, including automation and AI, for monitoring your enterprise
Make a move towards a comprehensive security strategy.Let’s talk!
Discover how we helped Unifiedpost.
With the help of partner Devoteam G Cloud, we successfully centralised all IT workloads from various acquisitions into Google Cloud, rather than having to work with a dozen of local providers. This allows us to have a standardised ITOps approach and reach improved Security of our workloads, using Google Cloud.
OPEX vs. CAPEX
Key talking points
- On-premise legacy systems require maintenance, workforce, storage and power, meaning there are many hidden costs associated with running them
- It is important to set the right pace of your FinOps strategy to achieve your business goals while being aligned with your ROI
The Devoteam view
- With its transparency and flexibility, modernising with Google Cloud infrastructure is a step towards agility and innovation, with further perks lying in potential cost-effective disaster recovery and carbon neutrality
- Google Cloud allows you to scale your resources as needed without significant upfront infrastructure investments, which can lead to savings in the long term
Make a move to being agile and achieve your ROI.Let’s talk!
Discover how we helped Carrefour.
Devoteam G Cloud has expertise in all the data and DevOps tools, and helped us in selecting the correct mix of Google products to reach our end goal.
Key talking points
- For some, migrating the entirety of their operations to the cloud may seem like a very difficult challenge to tackle if they are considering doing so
- Enterprises might be unsure if they are technologically ready to migrate at the current time, considering their present structure
- How will your teams react to the change? Will you encounter frustration or resistance?
- Migration and subsequent maintenance of the cloud requires different skill sets
The Devoteam view
- Transitioning from on-prem to the cloud can take place in instances, with Devoteam being ready to help you form a detailed action plan and help you attain business agility and support you on both multi-cloud and hybrid cloud
- Devoteam is able to aid you in leveraging your current investments and integrate 3rd party signals into your cloud migration plan
- Devoteam will also help you with the people’s side of change based on their Prosci-based approach
- As a Google Cloud Premier Partner, Devoteam has a team of certified expert engineers to support you and train your staff to become proficient in the cloud
Make a move towards being the tech leader in your industry.Let’s talk!
Start building the future of your business with Devoteam today. Interested in making the move to Google Cloud?
Let’s grab a (virtual) coffee and discuss your journey!Get in touch
Are you interested in discovering more challenges the cloud will help you solve? Devoteam experts summarised the most insightful inputs in the whitepaper: “Why and how to move to Cloud Computing?”
Discover more about Security and Change Management.
Hear from the experts
on our online webinars.
March 22, 2023 – 2:00 pm to 2:30 pm UTC+1
Webinar: Google Cloud Migration with Security in Mind – Best Practices and Tools
Our Success Stories
See how we helped many other companies
migrate to Google Cloud.
Carrefour connects with more customers using Tech for people
Implementing & testing a virtual wine advice assistant with partner Devoteam G Cloud.
Progressive management through Apigee API
Uncovering new possibilities of the Apigee API management platform.
Randstad Group Belgium becomes data-driven with Google Cloud Analytics and data warehouse
The challenge In Belgium, Randstad Group Belgium has more than…
Kydemy unlocks new levels of student productivity amid pandemic
The challenge The Kydemy platform helps dance studios and academies…
Orange Spain supercharge productivity by going Google
The challenge Orange is a telecoms provider with an impressive…
About Devoteam G Cloud Your Go-To Google Cloud Premier partner in Europe
Work with an awarded partner. We’re always on the lookout for new technologies, tools, and apps to further innovate our customers’ businesses.
Whatever Cloud solution, product or service you want to implement – we’re here to help you all along your Cloud journey
With +2300 happy customers in 20+ countries, Devoteam G Cloud is a global leader in Google Cloud technologies and a trusted Google Cloud Premier Partner for a decade.
From strong change management to technical excellence and an innovative mindset: we’ve got what it takes to inspire you and make your projects succeed.
We’re a certified Managed Services Provider and proud of our 9 Google Cloud Specialisations: Infrastructure, Data Analytics, Cloud Migration, Machine Learning, WorkTransformation – Enterprise, Application Development, Training Infrastructure, Training Data, Location-Based Services.
In June 2021, Devoteam G Cloud was awarded with the “Google Cloud Sales Partner of the Year 2021 – EMEA” award. In April 2020 with the “Google Cloud Reseller Partner of the Year for EMEA” award and in 2017 we were recognized as EMEA Services Partner of the Year. It’s our goal to be the partner of choice for teams and technology creators in their pursuit of sustainable success.
We guide our customers in their cloud journey and support them with our knowledge and expertise, so they can focus on their business while we take care of IT.